Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Interesting Quote: Archbishop Desmond Tutu


“I am opposed to discrimination, that is unfair discrimination, and would that I could persuade legislators in Uganda to drop their draft legislation, because I think it is totally unjust,”

And...
“My brothers and sisters, you stood with people who were oppressed because of their skin color. If you are going to be true to the Lord you worship, you are also going to be there for the people who are being oppressed for something they can do nothing about: their sexual orientation,”

source

2 comments:

Roger Poladopoulos said...

This man is a TRUE Christian and knows what the faith is about!

apitt said...

I respect this man so much cause he speaks the truth.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.