Saturday, December 3, 2011

Herman Cain Drops Out of the Race... Thank you, Ginger White



From CBS
"I am not going to be silenced and I am not going away," he said with his wife Gloria at his side, vowing to continue to be "a voice for the people."


"As of today, with a lot of prayer and soul searching, I am suspending my presidential campaign," Cain said at a rally that was originally planned to be the grand opening of his national campaign headquarters in Atlanta.


"I am suspending my presidential campaign because of the continued distraction, the continued hurt caused on me and my family. Not because we are not fighters," he said.

5 comments:

apitt said...

There is a god!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, thanks for being what skorn people do.

Anonymous said...

SCORN

Allan S. said...

Halleloo!

Bob said...

Oh, but'cha'are goin' away, Herman, but'cha'are.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.