Monday, August 9, 2010

Jane Lynch will Host SNL


Here's a quickie for you, Jane Lynch will host Saturday Night Live.

Glee’s cast members can act, sing, and do comedy, but can they do all that live in front of millions of people? We’ll find out soon enough, as Movieline has exclusively learned that Saturday Night Live just tapped an Emmy-nominated actor from the cast to host one of the first shows of its upcoming 36th season.

Fortunately, SNL selected the Glee actor with the most sketch comedy experience, as it’s Second City veteran Jane Lynch who will be hosting the October 9 edition of the show.

That will be a great show.

source

7 comments:

Cubby said...

Great! I put it in my calendar.

Allan S. said...

Ouut-standing!

Jamie Paisley said...

Can I say how pleased I am you used her "Party Down" picture?

Unknown said...

She is such a damn talent! I love EVERYTHING she's in. I am a new convert to Party Down.

Wonder Man said...

Party Down was the bomb

Bob said...

I am so there.

Dean Grey said...

Should be good!

-Dean

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.