Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Interesting Quote: Ryan Murphy


“I hate it on TV shows, and there’s one show that I won’t name right now, where it’s like ‘Why aren’t these character kissing? Don’t they have a child?’ That’s ridiculous to me. I don’t understand it. If I did it on my show, I would just have them do it in every scene and not have a big deal about it. I don’t think that you have to announce a very special episode. Weren’t they doing it back on Roseanne? It is just so outdated and archaic to me and as a gay man, I would never do that. I would make it very organic and do it several times and not make it a stunt.”

Folks claims he's talking about Modern Family.

source

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmm, i've been watching Modern Family... and I don't think I've seen them kiss. Now I'll have to watch with a fine tooth comb.

Prince Todd said...

I hate modern family. I really, really, really, REALLY, hate it.
And it is primarily because the two gay characters show no signs of affection whatsoever...They are just roommates.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.