Saturday, May 15, 2010

What's Going on with Me


Since it's the weekend (really there's no reason), I thought I would share some things in my life.
  • The semester is ending and it's time for me to get ready for summer classes in the Cinema School! I'm excited because I get to prove myself in the screenwriting world, plus I get to make a mini-movie.
  • And speaking of movie, I'm still tweaking my first movie script, Shadowboy. I've shorten it and added a few lines here and there. Also, I'm working on the sequel... Without 3D.
  • My grandmother passed away last week. She was 100 years old, so she's live a very long life. I will miss her.
  • I got featured in MANHUNT Daily, nothing sexual, the post was about my geekiness.
  • I'm trying to plan a trip to Tennessee, but to be honest, I'm all traveled out. I've been on plane 4 times this year already.
  • Trying to stay fit is killing me. Eating healthy is so boring, I need Wings!
  • I enjoyed spending time with my family in Buffalo, NY. I will make more of an effort to see them.
  • I really hate the music of today. I'm stuck in the days of Night Tracks and Friday Night Videos.
  • I realized that after 20 years, I'm still caught up in designer jeans. 1988-Guess Jeans 2010-Rock and Republic.
  • I have decided to Skydive this summer. Hopefully, I will complete this task by Comic Con.
  • I just watched Smallville, it SUX!

5 comments:

Ian said...

Wow V! Congrats on the feature on Manhunt. Sorry for your loss with the passing of your grandmama. That's incredible she lived to be 100! God bless you and your family as you go through the transition man.

See you this upcoming week brother! Stay fantastically fab-u-lous!

YvesPaul said...

Congrats on the feature! Also good luck with the screenwriting class, it sounds like a lot of fun. You should write superhero movies and horror flicks. Since you're quite the expert on both genre. Can't wait to see your movies.

Also sorry about your grandma.

Unknown said...

My fave designer jeans are Marc Ecko & Sean John, but I'll have to check those out.
Congrats on the Cinema school. You're one of the people that doesn't just talk about stuff, you do it!

Daij said...

Your comment about eating healthy-- that's me! I have the same issue, except that I need cake!

Glenn Ingersoll said...

Looking forward to seeing your movies!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.