Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Top 5 College Creepfest

Some of us had many horror stories in college. But I'm sure it was nothing like these folks' experiences.

Here are my Top 5 College Theme Horror films

Terror Train- A Fraternity pranks goes bad and turns a costume train party into a bloodbath


Night of the Creeps- Aliens, Hormones, Frat boys and an Ax Murderer. What fun.


Hostel- Never trust beautiful girls from Amsterdam, they will always get you tortured.


House on Sorority Row- Never keep secrets in a sorority house.


Scream 2- You can't escape from your High School past.

1 comment:

SteveA said...

I only saw #2, 3 and 5. I remember when Night of the Creeps came out - I was like - take me to the movies - I love the name of this flick!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.