Monday, May 17, 2010

Interesting Quote: Ryan Phillippe


"It's something I would've loved to do, especially for my six-year-old son, who would've thought it was the coolest thing in the world. The child within me really loved the idea of it too."

"There are very few things I'd get that excited about, but as an actor you have to move on. At some point I'd love to do something action-oriented like that because I've been in martial arts since I was eight."
Ryan's reason why he wanted to be Captain America.

source

3 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Maybe they could cast him the sexy sidekick to Captain America!!! What a pair that would be.

Prince Todd said...

He is sooooo SEXY! lol. Oh my god I love him.

Unknown said...

Hmm, Hawkeye is still available. He could fill those tights!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.