Thursday, July 9, 2009

This is NOT about you Dr. Arnold Klein


I'm very concern about this... Dr. Arnold Klein. He was a friend Michael Jackson and his longtime dermatologist.

However, there are rumors that he's the father of MJ's kids. But instead of deny it or just saying "no, I'm not", this man says this:
"To the best of my knowledge, I am not the father of these children."
What? To the best of your knowledge? What does that mean? And why would you say that?

I saw that clip and thought, "opportunist".

He stirring the pot, causing more foolishness than necessary. He had to know this would create more questions and more speculations about MJ. It is very disappointing that Arnold is playing this game.

And the kids? Did he think about how the statement may affect the kids? If they heard that, I can't imagine how they would feel. Oh, that man could be our father, but to the best of his knowledge, he doesn't know.

Arnold, please don't make this about you...Think of the kids, they don't need this right now.

3 comments:

Bob said...

To the best of my knowledge, even if he is the biological father, he was nothing more than sperm donor, and therefore, NOT the father.
To the best of my knowledge he is just one more ring in the coninuing circus of the life and death of Michael Jackson.

Prince Todd said...

In all honesty...I do see a slight resemblence between him and the kids. I really do.
Just goes to show...Two ugly people can have pretty kids.

Jonathan Pizarro said...

Not only are the children gorgeous, they do look like Michael, especially the boys.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.