Monday, December 15, 2008

No Support for Moose Mess


Yesterday, McCain was asked if he would support a Palin candidacy in 2012. McCain replied:

"I can't say something like that. We've got some great other young governors. I think you're going to see the governors assume a greater leadership role in our Republican Party."

Okay, so he was pressed on the matter and he said:

"Have no doubt of my admiration and respect for her and my view of her viability, but at this stage, again ... my corpse is still warm, you know?"

So in other words, no. No is his answer. What he wanted to say was,

"That heifer cost me everything! Her pirate for a husband, her fast ass daughter, her lack of knowledge, and her witch doctor cost me my only chance for the presidency. Hell naw, I ain't supporting that trollop!"


That what's he wanted to say.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.