Thursday, December 11, 2008

3 Stupid Girls Fired for taking a Bath in a KFC Sink!

Not too long ago, Michael Wolff said that Myspace was for stupid people. I don't believe him (since I have a Myspace, but I barely use it), but with this story, he could be on to something.

Three girls who worked at Kentucky Fried Chicken in Anderson, Cali, was fired for taking a bath in the kitchen sink. But how did anyone know? Well...These smart girls posted photos on MySpace.com, posing in underwear and swimsuits.

They filed the photos under a gallery called "KFC moments."

How about "I just lost my job and here's how moments."

No offense, but KFC may have up the educational background for future employees.

1 comment:

David Dust said...

I would like a Three-Piece with a Biscuit - hold the Cootchie.

XOXOXO

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.