Wednesday, December 10, 2008

In this Book, Joe Reveals his true Feelings for John



Joke the Plumber is truly biting the hand that jerked him. Now, after the election is over, Joe claims that he's appalled with McCain.

In an interview with Glenn Beck, he talked about his new book and his real feelings about the election and his favorite candidate.

GLENN: Well, okay. Let's take them one by one. Tell me about John McCain, something that I don't know.

JOE THE PLUMBER: Well, something you don't know, actually it's probably stuff that you've already guessed and has already been painted in the different media spotlights. Just, well, you know, the bailouts. When I was on the bus with him, I asked him a lot of questions about the bailout because most Americans did not want that to happen, yet he voted for it. At the same time he's talking about how he's going to make somebody famous if they even think about putting pork in the bill? We all know how much pork was in the $700 billion bailout package. And why did he vote for it? And I asked him pretty direct questions and some of the answers you guys are going to receive, you know, they appalled me, absolutely. You know, I was angry. In fact, I wanted to get off the bus after I talked to him.

GLENN: Really?

JOE THE PLUMBER: Oh, yeah.

GLENN: Why didn't you get off the bus?

JOE THE PLUMBER: Honestly because the thought of Barack Obama becoming President scares me even more.

So really, this is how he's trying his book. But Joe, McCain made you and somebody needs to break you. However, he has a right to his views. I just find it interesting that he claiming this now. But hey, he's an opportunist...What do you expect?
So reserve your book today!

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.