Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Great X-Men News


Marvel Studios are the bomb and you like it that way. So I'm happy to learn that in 2012, the X-Men brand goes back into Marvel's hands, which means Marvel Studios will handle any X-movie rights, productions, and...MOVIES!

The living film crap known as X-Men 3 can be erased and a new follow up could happen. They will also hire quality writers and directors to do the mutants justice.

I'm very happy to hear this, hopefully they will gain control before Josh Schwartz metrosexualize my merry mutants.

1 comment:

YvesPaul said...

That IS good news. I was horrified by X-Men 3 as well. Why do they have to kill everyone off? Stupid people.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.