Saturday, December 13, 2008

New Catwoman Rumors


So I talked about Cher possible killing the role of Catwoman in next Batman movie, but that thank Hera, it was a big fake rumor.

Now new fun rumors have surfaced for the feline character. Some of Warners peeps are airing word that Rachel Weisz is being considered for the role. Other rumors are claiming that Maggie Gyllenhaal could return.

But wait, she was killed as Rachel Dawes, right? Maybe, the rumor is that she has 9 nine lives and her return will be her chance to assist Bats. Crazy talk I know, but fairly interesting.

As more comes, I'll keep y'all posted.

3 comments:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

I love Batman! Eartha Kitt was the best Catwoman IMHO!

Wonder Man said...

I totally agree

Christopher said...

I really hope that the person picked for the role can do it justice.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.