Saturday, May 24, 2008
I haven't done this in a while, but here's a list of my thoughts.
- The only celeb mother who should have a reality show is Raven-Symone's mom. She has managed her daughter's career over 20 years and we still don't know her name or what she looks like.
- If superheroes were real, would they make up a different social class?
- Do the "special" people in the South and Midwest realize the rest of the world thinks they're stupid?
- And why do they hate educated people?
- Why do we gays support the celebs no one else cares about?
- Now that we can get married in Cali-cal, how long will it be before it's as trendy as West Hollywood?
- If more of our kids were like Huey Freeman from The Boondocks, maybe we would have a future to look forward to.
- Will the Sex and the City movie finally convince Sarah Michelle Gellar to do a Buffy movie.
- Since there is another Hulk movie, X-Men 3 should have a do-over.
- Should Marvel make an animated Phoenix/Dark Phoenix X-Men movie?
- Why is Cher touring again?
- If I'm the only who thinks Jason Segel is cute?
- Who will be Obama's running mate?
- Why do people need to be drunk to socialize?
- If there will be another Grindhouse.
- If CW network collapses, will they finally bring in fresh ideas?
- If L.A. Pride will be as good as New York City's Pride?