Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Hot Pic: Steve Grand

I can't explain it, but he's really cute

Over 1/2 million views on "All I Want for Christmas is You" in just 6 days. You guys are incredible! THANK YOU! 3.5 weeks of sobriety (with a few exceptions). Honestly, I am feeling better than ever. Who would have thought that when you stop poisoning yourself every day with alcohol and fast food, and start doing cardio and sleeping at normal hours, that you actually start to feel and function better? 😜;p But in all seriousness, this is big for me. I have a feeling it's going to be a big year for all of us here in this #GrandFam. :) so many exciting things to come over the next few months (starting with #WeAreTheNight video :D!) So since I am abstaining from alcohol (mostly) and can't do shots with you, I figured the next best thing would be posting this douchey, post-gym selfie (not at all because I'm loving my post-gym pump and how much bigger I look in this downlighting 😜) So here's to you, and to all of us - to getting this far (even if we made it there just barely... And drunk) and to an even bigger, better, more magical 2016. Love, Steve 😄 :D Ps. I'm naturally a hairless cat. Send your #thoughtsandprayers - that I may grow chest hair. And not just in little circle forests around my nipples. #thanks Pps. My back actually isn't crooked. I'm just trying to make my abs look better than they are 😜;p #opticalillusion

A photo posted by Steve Grand (@stevegrandmusic) on

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.