Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Actor Matt McGorry is More than a Pretty Face

If you don't know Matt McGorry, then you should. He's an actor from Orange Is The New Black and How To Get Away With Murder.

But he's also very social justice aware and quite smart. Follow him on his Twitter to see what I'm talking about. But to give you a taste, check this out

"The New Jim Crow" by Michelle Alexander is absolutely brilliant. Every single page has me highlighting multiple...
Posted by Matt McGorry on Monday, November 30, 2015

2 comments:

Damien said...

I'm going to buy that and read it.
I follow Matt and am very impressed with his very simple but incisive commentary on all things racial. He's clearly a very intelligent man who puts is intellect to use.

Thanks to him I know this book exists now.

Unknown said...

OMG, I love Matt.
I first heard about that book when she was interviewed on Real Time with Bill Maher. I told a friend of mine to order it... but she didn't. Well, I'll order it for myself this holiday season.
Oh... and Matt just makes me swoon with his socially aware, fine ass.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.