Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Neil Gaiman said the role for the New Doctor Who was offered to a Black Actor!


Well hush my mouth!

According to writer God, Neil Gaiman, the role for the 12th Doctor was offered to a Black actor.

Neil said:
"I was rather disappointed that Paterson Joseph didn’t get [the role] last time, although I’ve loved Matt’s Eleven.) And yes, I have no doubt there will be [a black Doctor]. (I know one black actor who was already offered the part of the Doctor, and who turned it down.) Just as there will be a female Doctor.
Wow! I am shocked and a bit sad about this news. I would like to know who was the actor? And why did they turn the role down? That could have been epic!!!

More to come about this

source

2 comments:

KAOS said...

Paterson Joseph would have been awesome. :(

Of course there's already been a black Doctor...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60shMyabeMo

Anonymous said...

I'm curious who it is, too.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.