Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Short List for Dating


To be honest, the whole Russia thing has drained me. The misinformation that is being pushed is just too much. But more on that later.

Right now, I am curious about what you single folks are looking for in a future mate. Over the weekend, a friend and I made a list of things we want in a guy.

I came up with a short list I'm looking for.

  • Someone who's daring
  • Cute
  • Not caught up in the LA Gay scene
  • Sexual
  • Adventure-seeker
  • Confident 
  • Knows their Worth
That's all, no showboats or crystal castles. Just a good guy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

all the best with this search... :)

Anonymous said...

That's a great list!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.