Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Aaron Taylor-Johnson would (Frick)ing love to be Quicksilver


In an interview with HeyUGuys, Aaron talks about his meeting with Joss Whedon and how he would love to be Pietro in Avengers 2.

When asked if he already had the role, Aaron said:
"No, it’s not 100% yet, it’s not official. You’ve got to remember that they start filming next year in February or March or something like that so we’re still a long way away. It’s all in discussion and in a friendly way as well, you know, I’ve met with Joss Whedon now twice and we spoke about it a lot and I’ve been with the Marvel guys and they’re [frick]ing awesome dudes, so I am flattered to be asked to be a part of The Avengers, who wouldn’t? But more importantly to me, I have to know if I can convey that character in the right way because that’s what it comes down to. So that’s all for now really, they still have loads of other characters and actors to make sure they can schedule and stuff. I’d [frick]ing love to do it."
We would love to see him in tights

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.