Saturday, August 10, 2013

Could Action Star Scott Adkins be the next Batman?


The Twitterverse is chatting about this hot action hero being the new Batman.

Scott Adkins is a talented British action star that has appeared in X-Men Origins: Wolverine, The Expendables 2 and other films. He is also an amazing and accomplished martial artist.

Word on the street is he's a contender to be Bats. I saw this on a couple of blogs, so I checked out his Twitter page. His fans are clearly pushing for this, they even have the hashtag #AdkinsforBatman set to go.

Do I think he could do it? Yeah, I do. He has the chops, the looks (Great Hera) and the body. I'd say, give him a shot. Scott could be a great Batman. The role doesn't need to be filled by a big name, he just needs to be a great Batman.

Thoughts?

1 comment:

apitt said...

I think he definitely has the looks to be Batman. You're right why need a big name.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.