Tuesday, June 11, 2013

David S. Goyer is the writer for the Justice League movie


Well, well, well... The Justice League movie is a go and David S. Goyer is the writer.

Deadline reports:
Warner Bros Pictures is fast-tracking the Superman reboot sequel with its successful twosome already in place: Zack Snyder reprising as director and David S. Goyer repeating as screenwriter. Goyer’s deal is part of a huge 3-picture deal he signed at Warner Bros for Man Of Steel, the sequel, and Justice League with Superman.
But wait, there's more! During the Man of Steel premier in NYC, Goyer had some words for the Avengers:
They’ve got a little kryptonite pellet embedded in my heart and if I say anything it will explode, but I would be a very rich man for all the times I was asked that question. It all depends on how the [Man of Steel] does. I would love to see a Justice League film, absolutely. Put the Avengers on notice.
That sounds like fighting words.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope this comes out before I get bombed or shot by some crazy ass terrorist.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.