Thursday, April 11, 2013

Interesting Quote: Donte Stallworth


"I realize that every day is a gift and you need to do the most with the time that you have. Joining my friend Brendon Ayanbadejo and the other NFL Ambassadors today is my way of helping make our game better. We need to build a support system in the NFL so that every player can be who they are, play their best, and live life to the fullest.”
NFL wide receiver Donté Stallworth joins Athlete Ally and their fight against homophobia in sports.

source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really proud of the way Stallworth has turned his life around after that fatal DUI accident he had a few years back. Hope he's doing okay after that hot air balloon mishap last month.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.