Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Can you actually Present Your Best Self all the Time?


Someone said that you should always present your best self.

To be honest, that sounds really hard to do. In our daily lives, is it possible to show your best self? I don't think so, well at least I can't.

I am an emotional person. You can easily tell how I feel from my facial expression all day, every day. I can.t completely hide my feelings.

If I'm pissed or jealous, you best believe I will not be at my best self. Now, I think you can try to do so, but I also think reality will kick in.

What do y'all think, can this be done? Or is this good intentions?

2 comments:

K. Clark said...

It's good intentions. It's good to strive to present your best self, but I don't believe it's possible to do that 100% of the time.

Anonymous said...

It's only good intentions. Being your best self is not only impossible, but it's unhealthy to prohibit yourself from experiencing the full range of human emotion.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.