Tuesday, April 2, 2013

10 Things I'm learning Right Now


  1. Self-reflection is just like crawling through mud with the occasional pieces of glass and metal.
  2. There's nothing wrong with being bitchy from time to time, gotta let it out like steam.
  3. Never run from heartache, face it head on and strong... Or in the best way you can.
  4. I'm a mess and I'm aware of that.
  5. If possible, be careful of falling for someone with lower self-esteem than you.
  6. Always communicate, never keep your real feelings hidden. It hurts everyone in the end.
  7. Try to figure out why you settle or accommodate for anything in your life.
  8. Stay healthy.
  9. Let go of anger and hold on to hope.
  10. When life gives you lemons, make a cocktail from them.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

V, I wish you were on Twitter around 2am last night. Mr T said if you give him lemons, he'll make lemonade. If you give him crap, he'll make fertilizer. LOL!

Nothing wrong with self-reflection or being a mess. I'm that way from time to time as well. Heck, we all are.

Hang in there, my friend.

Bob said...

Your list sounds very close to what all people are learning.
And we could all learn from it!

K. Clark said...

I've had to learn #6 over and over again. Good list.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.