Sunday, July 1, 2012

Last Night at the B. Slade's video shoot...

B. Slade, me and Anthony Thomas

My friend, Logan invited me to a video shoot for B. Slade's SONSHINE 2. If you are not familiar with him, just go here. He is a part of the future of music.

While I was there I was so fortunate to meet Anthony Thomas! Who is he? Well, he is responsible for the choreography of RHYTHM NATION! I was speechless! When I talking to him, I told him how I tried to learn the moves. I never learned the moves, but I had fun trying all those times. However, I do have a quick video of these two of them breaking it down.



   The night was a great LA night. More chatting, pics and great music from B. Slade. I'm telling you, if you don't know him... know him.

1 comment:

K. Clark said...

I interviewed him a while back. Very articulate and talented.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.