Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Wonder Woman Pilot has moved to 'Medium' which means 'Trouble?'


According to the site Wonder Woman TV, the WW pilot is not in a good place.

Here's the scoop:

The Hollywood Reporter print edition today did a feature on the amount of “heat” behind pilots vying for spots on the Fall 2011 schedule.
THR listed Wonder Woman in the “Medium” category, giving this not-so-encouraging news:
“Talk of campy disappointment. Still a possible pickup, but the network could renew David E. Kelley’s Harry’s Law instead.”
I can't find a direct link to the article, but I'm not the surprised by this news. The costume, the budget, the script, and the new vision of Diana... It wasn't a winner with the fans or the non-fans. I'm sure the bigwigs are wondering what to do about this series.

I still say they should find a new writer and start over. Make Diana the Wonder Woman we love and respect. It's not too late. They can still hire me ;-)

3 comments:

Damien said...

They should hire you boo.

Seriously - I am not disappointed because I did not have hopes for this after they ditched the cannon from the comics.

A serious loss - this could have been so good.

Prince Todd said...

If they hire you please hire me on as one of the writers. I have so many plausible story lines and directions for this show.

Judy C. Adanna said...

I don't think I could stand to watch because of the way they have her poor boobs jammed up. Did her breasts do something wrong? Are they being punished?

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.