Let's face it, the GOP is a mess. It's like watching a broke ass circus where the animals don't obey their masters and all of the stunts go wrong. Everyday, it seems like this clown car is about to crash and if they don't see the signs, 2012 is ours.
But what are the signs? Well I have a few reasons
- They have too many clowns running for President. Seriously it's too many folks on the docket, the GOP needs to cut this list down.
- Too many of these so-called candidates are using 'I'm MIGHT be running for President' as a way to raise money... For themselves. Some of them have learned that pretending to running makes a big paycheck.
- The Tea Party has ran it course, but they continue to act as if they are truly powerful. In reality, they are not. The GOP should stop catering to them and cut the ties to these teabaggers. The country finds the Tea Party to be troublemakers and pointless. Besides, they can be pimped out by the rich peeps (Koch Brothers) to do their bidding. It's sad really, because the Tea Party can played by the very people who caused them grief in the first place. They are like new age slaves.
- GOP promised jobs, but delivered nothing.
- They have focused on social issues like stopping gay marriage when the country moves in favor of it.
- Paul Ryan's Kill Medicare plan has become a curse they can't shake.
- These faux candidates used the election to drive up ratings for their TV shows (Huckabee and Trump), making the GOP nomination a joke.
- When a pizza man, a quitter and adulterer becomes candidates, there's no hope.
- The GOP won't 'Man Up' and tell some of these candidates to 'Have a Seat'. They should know who they will support for the nomination. It would be best to move out the riff raff and get this party started.
- The labor union drama in Wisconsin revealed the GOP's true colors and caused a huge backlash. Now the working people know where they stand... And it ain't with them.