Saturday, May 28, 2011

Yes, there will be Man on Man Action in the New Torchwood


Many of us gay geeks feared that the new Torchwood would "straighten up" our Captain Jack. Well don't worry, there will be some gay sexual action happening for sure.
 
EW has the scoop:
According to the show’s cast and showrunner, the new series doesn’t hold back. “I knew they would be true to the show and not change drastically,” says star John Barrowman. “If it was watered down, I wouldn’t have done it. For those people who are our stanch fans, it’s going to have the heart and soul of Torchwood which we’ve always had, plus the energy and excitement of a show that’s bigger and better.”

As for his character’s love life, Barrowman says Capt. Jack “gets to have full-on boy-sex a couple of times. On those days going to work I’d wake up and Scott my partner would say, ‘What are you filming today?’ And I’d say, ‘Oh it’s going to be a tough day, I get to have sex with a 24 year old.’”
I knew Starz wouldn't disappoint, have you seen 'Spartacus'?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Agreed. I wasn't really worried, cause I knew Starz would be fine, and Barrowman would never let me down!

Anonymous said...

I am going to checkout Spartacus today.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.