Friday, May 20, 2011

Comic Book Writer takes on Spider-Man on Broadway, 'Glee' and a 'Carrie' Remake


Comic Book writer Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa will get to spread out his talents very soon. One of his opportunities is rewriting the Broadway madness, Spider-Man Turn Off The Dark, then he will be a co-producer and writer of 'Glee' (maybe he can save that mess) and then... He may be writing the remake of 'Carrie'!

CARRIE!

I had to clutch my pearls on that one. However, Roberto is a good writer. I enjoyed his work on the Nighcrawler comic, so it's in good hands. But it's 'Carrie'; I LOVE Carrie! I hated the TV remake in the early 2000s and I heard the Broadway version was horrid. But I have faith in Roberto. I'm sure he will make it right.

source

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, I enjoyed some of his recent Thor work.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.