Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What's going on with me?


Hi All

I thought I would give y'all an update on what's happening with me and my life. So, here we go in my favorite style... Bullet Point.
  • I'm helping out with Bent-Con, a LGBT Comic-Con in Los Angeles. Lead by the incredible Sean Z, we are in the beginning stages of what will be the biggest LGBT geek event of the year.
  • I'm completing my fourth year at USC as an Assistant Director of Res Life. The students, the trips and the glory has been crazy, but now the chill time begins.
  • Well, I take that back. I decided to take 2 classes this summer. One is about creating a TV pilot and the other class is about making my full feature script worthy to be picked up. Hopefully, I can take 'Shadow Boy' to the next level.
  • I'm trying to make it to New York City this summer; but with work, classes and Comic-Con, it's going to be tough.
  • My best friend, Tavares may be moving to L.A. He will stay with us for a bit and then he will take over the town. I'm hoping my other friends follow suit.
  • I've been doing the Insanity workout for 4 weeks now, and I have to say it is a miracle worker. It kicks my ass, but my body is taking shape.
  • I'm realizing that L.A. could be home for me and Jamie. 
  • My mom just found out that she have a huge plot of land in her name down in Tennessee. She's working with the lawyer to see what to actually do with it.
  • I got some new readers.
Well that's if for me. What about y'all?

6 comments:

Cubby said...

"I'm realizing that L.A. could be home for me and Jamie." Will you change your name from Southern4Life to SouthernCal4Life?

I'm curious about the land in TN. If she just found out about owning it, who's been paying taxes on it all this time?

Eric Arvin said...

Sounds very exciting!

Prince Todd said...

This is so cute! I am so glad things are working out with the writing.
I need to do one of these! Sometimes it is good to take inventory of what's going on. :0)

Wonder Man said...

That's a good question, Cubby

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've got a full plate and I'm glad things are going well. I'm going to post an update later tonight when I get the time.

Unknown said...

Glad that things are going great for you! I'm so excited for you, man! Big hugs from Bama!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.