Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Favorite Divas in Commercials

I'm on this weird Classic Diva trip. With world over flooded with Britneys, Gagas, Mess and Muddle, I like to return to the days when divas had flair and drama (not eating binges and psychological drama) but DRAAAMA, the fashion and glitter kind.

Okay, I'm going off into Divaverse. But before I lose it completely, I wanted to show off my favorite Diva and Commercial combos

Whitney Houston and Diet Coke


Patti LaBelle and McDonald's


Cher and Chicago Health Club


Ann Margret and Canada Dry


Loretta Lynn and Crisco

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.