Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Interesting Quote: David Koch


"Donald Trump is exposing himself to a lot of attacks. As much as I like Donald, he's sort of asking for it."


"Donald's political positions over the last 10 years have been highly variable and unusual. He's a wonderful guy, but I don't think he should run for office.
...


"At some point I think he's going to drop out of the race when he realizes that he's really not qualified to be President."
I guess this billionaire don't want a faux Billionaire to hog in on his territory.

source 

1 comment:

robertga99 said...

I don't know what he means that at some point Donald will drop out. Donald isn't in the race. He's just an attention/media whore who really needs to shut the F*ck up

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.