Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Diva Moments: Ann-Margret


You may not know this about me, but I love some classic campy divas. And one that I can't get enough of is Ann-Margret!

I fell in love with her voice in 'Tommy'. In fact, I copied her style of singing as a kid and tried to use it in 4th grade Music class. Well, that didn't work out so well (sigh).

Anywho, I wanted to showcase her for my Diva Moment post, so I got 2 diva ditties. These pieces are from her variety show in the 70s.


This one features Tina Turner (my godmother)

3 comments:

Prince Todd said...

I Love Tommy! Uhm, you be Ann Margret and I'll play the Acid Queen in a remake.

Bob said...

She was a true Sex Kitten, wasn't she?

Todd HellsKitchen said...

What's not to love??

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.