Sunday, March 23, 2008

TV Crush

A friend and I was talking about our childhood TV/Movie crushes. Our guys were interesting to say the least, but we realized that these hot boyz set us up for failure in the type of men we looked for.

So here's a few of my Tigerbeat dream beaus





Michael Damian or Danny from The Young and the Restless.




Thundarr... I liked the heroes and he was rougher and tougher than He-Man.





I loved Kiefer in Lost Boys. He was so hot and dangerous in this movie. Till this day I still have a crush on him. But I also think this is where I began my weird DWB (Dirty White Boy) thing started.




Ricky, Ricky, Ricky...I tried to call him back in the day using the fan letter address in Tigerbeat. My Grandmama was not pleased with the phone bill.


So from these guys, I wanted a White, singer, rich guy with a huge chip on his shoulder and a hankering for human blood...no wonder why I was single until I was 26.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.