Thursday, October 8, 2015

American Horror Story: Hotel.... NSFW


Well, this was an interesting introduction to this season of AHS: hotel.

If you watched last night, we saw this interesting hotel become a new house of horrors. So I'm going to give my vague bullet point review of what I saw in this episode.


  • The demon children were very interesting I like to know more about them.
  • Matt Bomer is hot as hell, oh my God it was good to see him in the nude.
  • Lady Gaga was fascinating and this episode. It was nice to see her in something different and yet very Gaga.
  • I want to know more about Sally and why is she still there? 
  • What is the true mystery of room 64?
  • What is that drill dildo rubberman looking man?
  • Max Greenfield has a nice butt.
  • Who is the mysterious killer?
  • Liz Taylor is the character to watch the season.

I'm actually intrigued with the season and I hope it stays on point and doesn't go awry by the fifth episode.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.