Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sen. Rand Paul is the CPAC straw poll


So, Rand Paul is CPAC's pick for president.

In a straw poll, Rand came out on top.

He said:

“I am humbled by the enthusiastic support and encouragement I received this week at the Conservative Political Action Conference. Our party is filled with constitutional conservatives who have chosen to stand with me for a third consecutive straw poll victory. Since President Ronald Reagan, the Conservative Political Action Conference has been the gold standard on where conservatives stand. The Constitutional Conservatives of our party have spoken in a loud and clear voice today. I plan on doing my part and I hope you will join me as I continue to make the GOP a bigger, better and bolder party."

Here are the results for the rest of the possible candidates.


No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.