Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Season of the Witch-TV shows


I am so excited about American Horror Story: Coven tonight. I know this is Ryan Murphy, so I hope the story isn't too crazy or lacking. However, with the cast, I feel that it can be epic. And it better be, because I love me some witchcraft.

I think I have mentioned that as a crazy teen, I read every Witchcraft book in my town. I even tried to practice it, no success of course, but it was fun. Witchcraft is a very interesting thing to me and I love a good Witch show, movie or story.

This season, it seems that witches are in. There a show on Lifetime called, Witches of East End... It sucks. It sucks bad; luckily I didn't expect it to rock, but still, it was a disappointment. Sleepy Hollow has a witch and Vampire Diaries has Bonnie.The Originals have witches, but they are a little boring, so AHS better bring it tonight.

I need my Witch-Fix.

3 comments:

Bob said...

I thought East End looked like cheesy Lifetime so I avoided it, but I'll be right there in front of the tube for Coven.

Anonymous said...

I second that thought Vic.
WOEE was a good show I feel.

Anonymous said...

I didn't watch WOEE. I thought it sucked just based on the previews.

On a side note, Jenna Dewann Tatum could be Huntress if she were taller!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.