Friday, October 18, 2013

The Holy Spirit told House Stenographer Dianne Reidy to act a Damn Fool

So, if you were wondering why the House Stenographer Dianne Reidy lost it during the Government restart vote, get ready, because it's a doozy.

She says Holy Spirit told her to get up there and deliver a message to the House.

In an email, she wrote:
“For the past 2 and 1/2 weeks, the Holy Spirit has been waking me up in themiddle of the night and preparing me (through my reluctance and doubt) to delivera message in the House Chamber.That is what I did last night”
No, what you did, was flipped the f*ck out. Don't blame God for your foolishness, Dianne.

source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Exactly!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.