Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Is Batman/Superman filming in LA this Weekend?


This is interesting.

My students and fellow LA geeks pointed me to this article in the East Los Angeles College newspaper.

Apparently, they're filming Batman/Superman this Friday, during the ELAC and Victor Valley College football game. At halftime, the stadium will become Gotham City University home stadium.

The paper also notes that the stadium will be made into the backdrop for a football game between Gotham City University and rival Metropolis State University. The first 2,000 people at the stadium will receive T-shirts designed by Snyder and there will be prizes raffled throughout the night. I'm curious about this, so I will probably be there.

It's not too far from me.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.