My friends are educating me on the men to stay away from. I've met a few of these and thankfully, my spider sense keeps me away from these guys.
But if you are curious about what kinds a guys to stay away from, I have a short list.
- I Never had a Prom Guys - These men didn't have a great teen life or college life, so they try to relive their 20s in their 40s. Nothing is worse than a 45-year old singing all the words to Miley's 'We Can't Stop.'
- F*ck-N-Forget Guys - These fools are so nice to you until you do the deal and then, they forget who you are.
- The Nomad Guys - They claim they are looking for someone and when they find someone, they settle in and leave... Looking for another someone.
- The Straight-Acting Guys - Self-Hate ain't sexy.
- Wishy-Washy Guys- They say they want a relationship and after you get close with them (and maybe hook-up), they're not sure if they want one anymore.