Thursday, April 4, 2013

Interesting Quote: Matt Salmon

“He doesn’t see it as not allowing his son to be with the person he loves, because he knows that regardless of where marriage is, I’m going to be with the person that I love. Whether I can legally marry in Arizona or not, it’s not going to change that fact and my father knows that and he accepts my desire to be with the man that I love. As far as it goes with marriage, for him it’s a matter of what marriage means to him — to him marriage is defined as between a man and a woman. It has nothing to do with the way he views a person’s relationship, and that’s the thing that I think is hard for people to understand.”
Matt is defending his Congressman dad's stance over gay marriage (He doesn't support it)

source

4 comments:

Bob said...

It's not so hard to understand. His father doesn't think he deserves the same marriage rights as heterosexuals because he's gay.
Real simple: if you're gay, you aren't entitled to equality.

K. Clark said...

What Bob said.

Anonymous said...

There are women who like being fucked in the ass so what is the big deal? Live your life , DO YOU.

kayman said...

*Crickets* He needs to be pushed back under whatever rug that he climbed from under...

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.