Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Foolishness Alert: Louie Gohmert Opposes Gun Control because Gay Marriage Leads to Bestiality


One of the dumbest men in Congress opposes gun control because he believes that gay marriage leads to beastiality?

Yeah, he really said that:
In fact, I had this discussion with some wonderful, caring Democrats earlier this week on the issue of, well, they said "surely you could agree to limit the number of rounds in a magazine, couldn't you? How would that be problematic?"
...

And I pointed out, well, once you make it ten, then why would you draw the line at ten? What's wrong with nine? Or eleven? And the problem is once you draw that limit ; it's kind of like marriage when you say it's not a man and a woman any more, then why not have three men and one woman, or four women and one man, or why not somebody has a love for an animal?

There is no clear place to draw the line once you eliminate the traditional marriage and it's the same once you start putting limits on what guns can be used, then it's just really easy to have laws that make them all illegal.
If you could see me right now, I'm shaking my head.

source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could say it's only a small part of Texas that elected Gomer, but they grow stupid on trees out there.

Victorina said...

This is cool!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.