Monday, August 6, 2012

Interesting Quote: Gabby Douglas

On Twitter, folks were hating on Gabby's hair. Why? Jealousy... But, Gabby responded.
"I don't know where this is coming from. What's wrong with my hair? I'm like, `I just made history and people are focused on my hair?' It can be bald or short, it doesn't matter about (my) hair.

"Nothing is going to change. I'm going to wear my hair like this during beam and bar finals. You might as well just stop talking about it."


"I don't think people should be worried about that. We're all champions and we're all winners. I just say that it's kind of, a stupid and crazy thought to think about my hair."
People can be such idiots sometimes.

source

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She brought home the gold, and they are focused on her hair?
They need to get their priorities checked.

Anonymous said...

It aint nobody but those damn n,,,,,rs, who are so damn jealous. Black people are there own worst enemies.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.