Friday, August 17, 2012

So who does Dolph Lundgren sees as the new He-Man?


In a recent interview with HuffPo, DILF-ish Dolph Lundgren talked about who could be the next He-Man in the upcoming Masters of the Universe film.
It came out this week that there might be a new "Masters of the Universe" movie. Who would you pick to take over as He-Man?
Well, let's see. You need somebody who's well built and charming, I suppose. And he can deliver a couple of lines of dialogue, I guess more than I had [laughs]. I mean, Channing Tatum? I don't know. I don't know that many young actors. But he's got a pretty good body. He's got a naturally athletic body which you need, unless you make the guy wear a suit, like Batman. But if you need real muscles, you need somebody who is built.

What about Chris Hemsworth?
Yeah! That's a good idea. That's a cool idea, yeah.
What do y'all think, Channing or Chris?


6 comments:

K. Clark said...

I love Channing, but Chris Hemsworth as He-man? *Swoons* I'm still getting the vapors over him playing the Huntsman.

Bob said...

Chris. Definitely.

behrmark said...

Hemsworth LOOKS He-Manish.

WilsonW said...

Hemsworth for sure. (Between those two)

Damien said...

I see Chris Hemsworth in the main role.

Channing would need to put on quite a few tonnes of muscle for what He-Man should look like.

Anonymous said...

I feel Heman should an unknowon.
I wonder if Dolph keeps in touch with Grace Jones?

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.