Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Chris Wallace on Chris Christie's RNC Speech - It was Off-Key


Fox News host Chris Wallace wasn't feeling Chris Christie's I want to be President speech last night.

HuffPo reports:

"I have to say, personally, I thought it was one of the most off-key keynote speeches I ever heard," Wallace said.

He noted that Christie said the word "I" 37 times, "Romney" seven times, and "jobs" one time.

"[I]t seemed sometimes as if he was promoting his own candidacy more than he was Mitt Romney's," Wallce added. "People liked the speech, but not nearly the kind of intense reaction to it and intense listening to it that there was for Ann Romney."
You know, Wallace is right.


1 comment:

Stan said...

the only thing this fat ass is thinking about is 2016.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.