Sunday, August 19, 2012

5 Things that might Happen at the end of the Avengers vs X-Men series



The storyline is winding down, but I got an idea on what may happen. In fact, I have 5 ideas. Please check out what may possibly go down by the end of the series.





The Phoenix may pass judgement on the 616 universe, changing everything.


Emma Dies... Emma is becoming more dark than normal. She may have to be put down.


Magneto may also bite it. Seeing his dream in a f**ked manner, may force him to fight the Phoenix and dying by Scott's hand.


Jean may return and collect the pieces of the Phoenix. However, she may have to rebuild the universe due to the damaged Phoenix force.


Or, Wanda and Hope brings by Jean as a way to stop Scott.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

God I hope Emma Dies!

Rusty said...

I don't think anything as momentous as 616 changing or Magneto dying could happen. This even has kinda been a joke, even as far as summer events go. I do like your idea of Jean coming back to kill Scott, seeing as he's the moon now, where Jean was last killed, it would be nice and fitting for Jean to show up and kill him there.

Anonymous said...

I found a movie called Generation X on youtube and I thought it was right on.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.