Thursday, August 2, 2012

8 Reasons why I Don't find Tom Daley to be Hot


I'll be honest with you guys... All of this Tom Daley love is a little icky for me. Maybe because he's so young and tiny.

Some of my friends and followers screamed at me about this, so I have created 8 reasons why I don't see anything Hot about him.
  1. He's 18. I teach kids his age and he's young enough to be my kid.
  2. He's tiny. My God there's more meat on a chicken wing.
  3. Tom is puppy dog cute. Sorry, but I don't think about puppy dog cute boys topping me.
  4. And while he's 'cute', he looks like an elf from Middle Earth.
  5. He's 18. Oh, I said that already.
  6. I don't want to teach on how to do this and how to do that, he looks like a person who needs teaching.
  7. He looks like a 'Glee' cast member.
  8. Troy Dumais, nuff said.

3 comments:

Ian said...

LOL. Well yes those are all possibly true. Hmm, my niece proclaimed that Ryan Lochte is her boyfriend on Facebook. So if I forger Tom, can I do the same?????? Ha!

Anonymous said...

It is possible to not be sexually attracted to someone and still appreciate their beauty. YES, the drooling over this just 18 year old can get creepy but oh the possibilities. Look at how nicely Zax is coming along.

My friend was only 5'5" with a small frame. His pickup line was asking a guy "if he had a little German in him?" When the guy said no, he'd say "Would you like one?" It's an old line now but back then it wasn't and he was and still is one of the most aggressive and physical tops you'd ever hop to meat.

Anonymous said...

Would you say the same about Alexandre Despatie, an Olympic diver?

Divers, like gymnasts, are usually compact whereas swimmers are taller.

The compactness makes it easier to do all those moves. Just imagine a tall and gangly person trying to execute those moves.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.