Saturday, November 12, 2011

And God Said... Run for President, Herman Cain

In looney news, Uncle Reemus claims God spoke to him and told his silly ass to run for president.
"I prayed and prayed and prayed," Cain told about 100 members of the Georgia Young Republicans in Atlanta on Saturday. "I'm a man of faith, I had to do a lot of praying for this one, more praying than I'd ever done before in my life.
And when I finally realized that it was God saying that this is what I needed to do, I was like Moses. 'You've got the wrong man, Lord. Are you sure?'"
Yes, he did.

source

2 comments:

K. Clark said...

God must be getting his signals crossed, since he told Michele Bachmann the same thing. Lawd help.

Bob said...

Hermie must have stopped listening because God said 'Run for president of the PTA."

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.