Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Top 5 Actors who could be Doctor Who

Earlier this week, I talked about the 'Doctor Who' movie that's coming in a couple of years. The story would have a different Doctor and it wouldn't follow the series. But with that in mind, the real question is... Who will be Who?

Well, I have a few possibilities, 5 actually:

Robert Sheehen - He stole the show in Misfits and he could be a great Doctor someday.

Simon Pegg - He said he wouldn't do it on Twitter, but I think he would be fun to watch.

Chiwetel Ejiofor - He has the style and acting chops to pull it off.

Oliver Phelps and James Phelps - The twins won our hearts in HP. So I think either one of them could be the Doctor.

Naomie Harris - She can do anything and she could be a Time Lord.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.