Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tracy Morgan tells T.I. to 'Shut Up', T.I. stands by his Words

Foolishness is running amok! This weekend, news broke out about T.I.'s stance on Tracy Morgan's homophobic rant. Well. Tracy wasn't feeling T.I.'s response:
"Tracy wishes T.I. would just shut up," a friend of the "30 Rock" actor tells me. "It has not only picked the scab off a very ugly wound, it has also put Tracy in a very difficult position. Does he issue a statement distancing himself from T.I. or does he say nothing?"

However, T.I. wasn't done. On TMZ, T.I. had more to say
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
T.I. just have seat, please

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.